With Master Instructor Tim Brenton, Rock and Water Central
This professional development training offers educators and professionals a new way to interact with young people, adolescents, and adults. Through applied physical exercises you will develop an understanding of your own capabilities and methods to involve, instruct and inform others.
This workshop begins with simple body awareness exercises, boundary and communication exercises and some basic self-defence.
The workshop aims to develop self-confidence, the ability for self-reflection and respect for oneself and others.
- Powerful anti-bullying strategies
- Develops self-confidence and self-awareness
- Boundary awareness
- Communication skills and interpretation of body language cues
3 Day Workshop – $820.00 (inc GST) price includes Catering, New – hardcover Manual and Basic Exercises DVD
– ADD the Implementation Pack to your registration
$280 (inc gst) Price Includes:
- flashdrive of resources and certification for each participant.
- A2 posters (set of 18 )
- 2 certificate packs including 2 new designs
- 4 mini posters
- theory booklet
- personalised storage envelope